Diesel Shop Mechanic
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work on all types of diesel engines and trucks, perform engine work including overhauls and engine swaps.
- Must be able to test and trouble shoot engine and DPF problems
- Perform all levels of diagnostic testing/troubleshooting on modern diesel engines & hydraulic systems.
- Perform all critical chassis, engine, hydraulic, driveline, emission and electrical repairs/adjustments.
- Make/test/verify critical adjustments/repairs to parts, components and systems on various heavy equipment and special mobile equipment/attachments.
- Remove, repair or replace large truck tires.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with staff on repairs
- Report to work on time and work OT when requested by management.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Need Reliable Transportation Support?
Need a partner you can trust? Give us a call. We’ll take it from here.