Diesel Shop Mechanic
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work on all types of diesel engines and trucks, perform engine work including overhauls and engine swaps.
- Must be able to test and trouble shoot engine and DPF problems
- Perform all levels of diagnostic testing/troubleshooting on modern diesel engines & hydraulic systems.
- Perform all critical chassis, engine, hydraulic, driveline, emission and electrical repairs/adjustments.
- Make/test/verify critical adjustments/repairs to parts, components and systems on various heavy equipment and special mobile equipment/attachments.
- Remove, repair or replace large truck tires.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with staff on repairs
- Report to work on time and work OT when requested by management.
If you’re ready to apply, please click here to submit your application at the bottom of the Careers page.
Need Reliable Transportation Support?
Need a partner you can trust? Give us a call. We’ll take it from here.